- American Association of Colleges for Teacher Education (AACTE)
- American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN)
- American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers (AACRAO)
- American Association of Community Colleges (AACC)
- American Association of State Colleges and Universities (AASCU)
- American Association of University Professors (AAUP)
- American College Personnel Association (ACPA)
- American Council on Education (ACE)
- American Society for Engineering Education (ASEE)
- Association for Information Communications Technology Professionals in Higher Education (ACUTA)
- Association of American Colleges and Universities (AACU)
- Association of American Law Schools (AALS)
- Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC)
- Association of American Universities (AAU)
- Association of Catholic Colleges and Universities (ACCU)
- Association of College and University Housing Officers - International (ACUHO-I)
- Association of College Unions International (ACUI)
- Association of Community College Trustees (ACCT)
- Association of Governing Boards of Universities and Colleges (AGB)
- Association of Higher Education Facilities Officers (APPA)
- Association of Jesuit Colleges and Universities (AJCU)
- Career College Association (CCA)
- College and University Personnel Association (CUPA)
- College Board
- College Fund UNCF (UNCF)
- Council for Advancement and Support of Education (CASE)
- Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA)
- Council of Graduate Schools (CGS)
- Council of Independent Colleges (CIC)
- Educational Testing Service (ETS)
- Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities (HACU)
- Institute of International Education (IIE)
- Law School Admission Council (LSAC)
- NAFSA: Association of International Educators (NAFSA)
- National Academic Advising Association (NACADA)
- National Association for Campus Activities (NACA)
- National Association for College Admissions Counseling (NACAC)
- National Association for Equal Opportunity in Higher Education (NAFEO)
- National Association of Advisors for the Health Professions (NAAHP)
- National Association of College and University Attorneys (NACUA)
- National Association of College and University Business Officers (NACUBO)
- National Association of Graduate Admissions Professionals (NAGAP)
- National Association of Independent Colleges and Universities (NAICU)
- National Association of Science Writers (NASW)
- National Association of State Student Grant and Aid Program (NASSGAP)
- National Association of State Universities and Land-Grant Colleges (NASULGC)
- National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators (NASFAA)
- National Association of Student Personnel Administrators (NASPA)
- National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA)
- National Communication Association (NCA)
- National Intramural-Recreational Sports Association (NIRSA)
- New England Board of Higher Education
- SUNYCAP (SUNY College Admissions Professionals)
- Texas Association of College and University Student Personnel Administrators (TACUSPA)
- University and College Designers Association (UCDA)
- WICHE Cooperative for Educational Technologies (WCET)
American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers (AACRAO)
Wayne Got No Brain
This is the official Twitter feed of Drake University, a private university that has been molding minds and creating independent thinkers since 1881.
The SA Blog
Collaborative Student Affairs Community - Creators of the #SACHAT - Editors: @DebraSanborn, @StacyLOliver & @TomKrieglstein
Editor/writer/deadline setter at @universitybiz, for college administrators. My fav topic:Campus architecture. Freelance writer, too: personal finance/careers.
International Educator, Web Developer - Likes to tweet about Int'l Education, Student Mobility, Environment, Current News & Trends, and Innovation in Technology
The Flat Hat student newspaper
The twice-weekly student newspaper of the College of William and Mary.
Editor at University Business magazine, author of A Half-Empty Glassful of Optimism and the forthcoming The Return of The Red Mask.
Passionate about Algonquin College, branding, technology, living sustainably and being a great friend, father and husband.
CEO of College Marketing Firm, @TargetX
Artist, Dreamer, Writer, Reader. Mum Mum, Wifey, Twizzler-Eater. #HigherEd #StudentAffairs #AcAdv @Bismarck_State. #sachat lurker-learner. #INFP #lifeisgreat
President of @HobsonsInc HE, formerly @Intelliworks. Ed Tech fan, family guy, outdoors nut, dog-lover, diabetes-hater, frequent loser of wallets & keys.
The independent news source and thought center for the e-learning and online education industries. Led by former WSJ reporter and journalism prof. @PaulGlader
Visionary Converge Consulting- Data Enthusiast- Non-profit Lover- Multi-Channel Marketer- Continuous Learner- Theatre Junkie- Kick Boxer - mother of two
Managing Director - The Chronicle of Higher Education. The #1 source for Academic news, comment & jobs in USA All views are mine & retweets are not endorsments
SchoolandUniversity.com help me find a college, online schools, online university, IT School.
I work for a company that helps schools improve student learning. I'm also a big fan of urtak.com, zanews.co.za, and fashionids.com
Higher Ed marketing is a continually changing environment. Staying in tune w/ the needs of clients is my specialty. Also tweeting about sports and politics.
academic advisor, higher education, social media, sports
Marketing maven at UC Davis, social media junkie, U.S. national soccer devotee, Liverpool FC worshipper, scrapbooking gangsta
||Husband||#Father||Son||#Believer||College #Admissions Professional|| Passion Lies In #HigherEducation || #Coffee & #News Junkie || Lifelong Learner ||
Enrollment Management/Intl Ed professional, fitness fanatic, tech enthusiast/advocate, Mom of 2 & Foodie, trying to keep up with my digital 'social' life...
Assistant Vice President for Enrollment Services at Michigan Technological University, LeaderShaper, Ph.D. student, outdoor adventurist, runner
Representing the graduates, students, instructors and others impacted by proposed gainful employment regulation.
Higher education practitioner, editor, artist, and tech guru with leadership experience in student affairs administration and creative direction.
Strategist & manager in higher ed - advancement (my first love), closely followed (in no order) by teaching/learning/student success/BI/mobile/social media.