- American Association of Colleges for Teacher Education (AACTE)
- American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN)
- American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers (AACRAO)
- American Association of Community Colleges (AACC)
- American Association of State Colleges and Universities (AASCU)
- American Association of University Professors (AAUP)
- American College Personnel Association (ACPA)
- American Council on Education (ACE)
- American Society for Engineering Education (ASEE)
- Association for Information Communications Technology Professionals in Higher Education (ACUTA)
- Association of American Colleges and Universities (AACU)
- Association of American Law Schools (AALS)
- Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC)
- Association of American Universities (AAU)
- Association of Catholic Colleges and Universities (ACCU)
- Association of College and University Housing Officers - International (ACUHO-I)
- Association of College Unions International (ACUI)
- Association of Community College Trustees (ACCT)
- Association of Governing Boards of Universities and Colleges (AGB)
- Association of Higher Education Facilities Officers (APPA)
- Association of Jesuit Colleges and Universities (AJCU)
- Career College Association (CCA)
- College and University Personnel Association (CUPA)
- College Board
- College Fund UNCF (UNCF)
- Council for Advancement and Support of Education (CASE)
- Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA)
- Council of Graduate Schools (CGS)
- Council of Independent Colleges (CIC)
- Educational Testing Service (ETS)
- Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities (HACU)
- Institute of International Education (IIE)
- Law School Admission Council (LSAC)
- NAFSA: Association of International Educators (NAFSA)
- National Academic Advising Association (NACADA)
- National Association for Campus Activities (NACA)
- National Association for College Admissions Counseling (NACAC)
- National Association for Equal Opportunity in Higher Education (NAFEO)
- National Association of Advisors for the Health Professions (NAAHP)
- National Association of College and University Attorneys (NACUA)
- National Association of College and University Business Officers (NACUBO)
- National Association of Graduate Admissions Professionals (NAGAP)
- National Association of Independent Colleges and Universities (NAICU)
- National Association of Science Writers (NASW)
- National Association of State Student Grant and Aid Program (NASSGAP)
- National Association of State Universities and Land-Grant Colleges (NASULGC)
- National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators (NASFAA)
- National Association of Student Personnel Administrators (NASPA)
- National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA)
- National Communication Association (NCA)
- National Intramural-Recreational Sports Association (NIRSA)
- New England Board of Higher Education
- SUNYCAP (SUNY College Admissions Professionals)
- Texas Association of College and University Student Personnel Administrators (TACUSPA)
- University and College Designers Association (UCDA)
- WICHE Cooperative for Educational Technologies (WCET)
National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators (NASFAA)
The SA Blog
Collaborative Student Affairs Community - Creators of the #SACHAT - Editors: @DebraSanborn, @StacyLOliver & @TomKrieglstein
College Success Foundation
College Success Foundation provides scholarships & support that low-income students need to be successful in college, the workforce & life. @DavidLSharp tweets
UHEAA Utah Higher Education Assistance Authority
Utah Higher Education Assistance Authority. Student success in financing & completing their educational goals fulfills our mission. M-F 8-5 pm. RT ≠ Endorsement
Editor/writer/deadline setter at @universitybiz, for college administrators. My fav topic:Campus architecture. Freelance writer, too: personal finance/careers.
The Flat Hat student newspaper
The twice-weekly student newspaper of the College of William and Mary.
PR Director for Sallie Mae sharing tips on saving money, planning and paying for college. Mom of two boys, foodie and chocoholic.
Editor at University Business magazine, author of A Half-Empty Glassful of Optimism and the forthcoming The Return of The Red Mask.
At MEFA we help families plan, save & pay for college. Tweets about education & families from Kendra & colleagues. Customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org.
I write about federal policy, student debt and religious colleges for @insidehighered. Uprooted Kansan. // email@example.com | 202.448.6117
Entrepreneur, Investor, CEO & Co-founder of NGI Group. Interested in all things related to affinity marketing, education, new media and venture creation.
The independent news source and thought center for the e-learning and online education industries. Led by former WSJ reporter and journalism prof. @PaulGlader
Managing Director - The Chronicle of Higher Education. The #1 source for Academic news, comment & jobs in USA All views are mine & retweets are not endorsments
UW Colleges Financial Aid Compliance and Training Coordinator. WI Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators (#WASFAA) 2013-2014 President. #FAchat
UF #EdTech PhD student. Content Development Manager. MSU, ΦΜ, & AmeriCorps alumna. Ed Policy geek & all around nerd. My opinions & my awesomeness are my own.
Geek, dad & foodie who tends to babble about the student financial aid industry. #HigherEd #EMChat #FAChat
News Junkie/ Explorer/ Googler/ Advertising/ East Coast/ West Coast (Views expressed here are my own)
Senior Student Affairs administrator at Ozarks Technical Community College.
Admissions Lab is the leading provider of web-based recruitment and admission management services within higher education. 770-255-0700
Gaming, Technology & Education Enthusiast | Dean's Fellow | @USCPullias Researcher | Ph.D. student in Urban Education Policy in @USCRossier
MSEd. Student Affairs Professional & College Counseling. Mom, Wife, Kayaker, Potter, Adirondack-phile.
Keen on the Everfi scene! EdTech enthusiast. Improving student life and success in HigherEd - AlcoholEdu, financial literacy, sexual assault.
Dean of Admissions at Daemen College. I'm committed to Higher Education and loves working in Enrollment Management. However, my first love is serving the Lord!
Higher education leader, educational researcher, sustainable living advocate. RT's are not endorsements. Opinions are my own.
Ph.D. student in higher education @ UCLA. Research interests include college access and equity, latino males, technology, and public policy.
Arizona College Access Network- Building capacity and ensuring quality services for Arizona college access programs.